Saturday, November 9, 2013

Sick cat

I been busy this week with a sick cat. He has been my buddy for 14 years so I was real worried about him. Scratched himself till his skin was raw and was throwing up. Poor guy looked plum miserable. Turned out he was having a reaction to the carpet shampoo I had used last week. He is doing lots better now. Still looks a little wore out but a lot better than he did a couple days ago.  I had to re clean the carpet to get rid of any residue from the other shampoo. And Gizzlefig had to have a good bath to get any residue  out of his fur and off his skin. He DID NOT. In big capital letters, DID NOT, appreciate the bath.

Last night I was able to get out my sewing and I made a couple needle books.








Thank you for dropping by.
Smiles to you.
Linda

No comments:

Post a Comment