Friday, September 6, 2013

September ORT Jar Report

Here it is. My very first ORT jar posting! I've been following the ORT reports for over a year and finally have my own blog so I too can post my ORT jar. And here it is  - Ta-Da - My little part of the TUSAL.


(clear throat with slight blush) Okay - so it's a bowl.
I have a "jar" that will eventually show up on my ORT reports. For now it's my little bowl standing in for it. I saw the perfect jar at the store, so last month I bought it. It was full of Blackberry jelly. Yum, Blackberry jelly, it's my favorite. It's just a small jar, but I can't eat that much jelly and it sits half full of jelly in my fridge. Until I can eat the rest, I guess I have an ORT bowl. :) And to see what this is all about go to see Daffycat at http://itsdaffycat.blogspot.com/  (Thanks for the ORT fun Daffycat)

Thanks for dropping by.  Smiles to you.  Linda



.

No comments:

Post a Comment