Friday, August 16, 2013

Needle Books

Made a needle book for a friend. I was playing around with some stitches I saw on Take a Stitch Tuesday posts on different blogs. ( TAST at pintangle )  My camera talent really must improve. The blue flowers are lazy daisy stitches tacked down with bullion knots. The red flowers are fly stitches. I have big plans for this blog so I hope you keep dropping in. It will grow and get better. I'm improving - it did not take me 3 hours to post a picture today.


This is my needle book. I Made it about a year ago and use it a lot. And my needles inside. Got lots of sizes for lots of jobs.
To help me tell the cross stitch needles from the sharp ones at a glance - the cross stitch needles are gold, the others are silver.

Smiles to you. Linda

No comments:

Post a Comment