Sunday, August 25, 2013

Been reading

I got "Treasury of Crazy Quilt Stitches" by Carole Samples at the library and have been absorbed in that for a couple days. Now I have even more stitches in my head that I want to do.
I am also taking a class on line, but I don't think I can show any pics of that while it is in progress. But I'll show pics of it finished when I get it finished.
I took a short walk with Gizzlefig (my cat) this morning before it got too hot. He walks on a lead because we live in town and I don't want him hurt by a car. We used to walk about 5 or 6 blocks to the nursing home, where people would make a fuss over him and give him lots of petting. The nursing home moved across town a few years ago and it's too far to walk now. But we walk around the neighborhood a few times a week and look at all the flowers and say hi to our neighbors.
Smiles to you, and thanks for stopping by. Linda

No comments:

Post a Comment